Accessing your affiliate account
You can always access your affiliate dashboard here.
If you forget your password, there’s a Forgot password link on that page. If you forget your email too, please contact me.
Reminder: Make sure to sign in to your affiliate dashboard and set your PayPal email address.
My current courses & sales page URLs
Twins Mommy brand
- Ready Set Blog for Traffic ($45)
- Pinterest Perfection Masterclass ($19)
WriteTo1k / Elna Cain brand (for freelance writers)
- Writer Website in a Weekend ($35)
- Write Your Way to Your First $1k ($165 or $65/mo x 3)
- Freelance Writing Prep ($19)
- Get Paid to Write Online (FREE email course that funnels into Write Your Way to Your First $1k above…you can promote this URL/email course to drop your affiliate cookie and if someone buys throughout the funnel or after, you’ll get credit)
How to generate your affiliate links
- Find the course you’re approved to promote in the section above. Copy the sales page URL to your clipboard.
- Sign in to your affiliate dashboard, and scroll down to the Affiliate Links section
- Paste the sales page URL (hopefully still in your clipboard) into the form field and hit the Generate button. Your unique affiliate link is generated. Copy this link somewhere safe (although you can always come back and generate it again).
Note: Even if you’ve used Teachable as an affiliate before, I’m hosting many of my sales pages on my own domains – and I’m using Teachable’s new “external landing page” feature.
Need some help or support
I’m always just an email away!