Looking to become an affiliate for one of my courses? You’re in the right place!
My current courses & pricing (you get 30%)
Twins Mommy brand
- Ready Set Blog for Traffic ($79 or $45/mo x 2)
- Pinterest Perfection Masterclass ($19)
- Create Content for Blog Traffic Masterclass ($19)
- 260 Easy Keywords for Ranking ($17)
- 52 Stylized Pin Graphic Templates for Bloggers ($19)
WriteTo1k / Elna Cain brand (for freelance writers)
- Writer Website in a Weekend ($45)
- Write Your Way to Your First $1k ($195 or $75/mo x 3)
- Freelance Blogging in a Weekend ($95)
- Freelance Writing Prep ($19)
- Writing Sample Starter Kit for New Writers ($27)
- Fast Track to SEO Writing ($27)
Earn a commission every time you refer someone to the site and they end up buying a course. Introduce my courses to writers, bloggers, stay-at-home moms, or anyone wanting to quit their 9-5 and/or to start growing their blog traffic and email list – and get paid for it!
- 30% commission
- NET-30 payout through PayPal
- last referral gets the commission
- 365 day cookie
- handled by Teachable.com (reputable third-party provider)
How does it work?
Here’s how the process goes:
- A visitor clicks the affiliate link on your site, on social media, or in an email.
- The link sends the visitor to the sales page of the course.
- The affiliate program operates using the standard “last touch” method. This means the last affiliate who refers a sale gets the commission. So promote hard, promote often, and keep promoting hard and often!
- Everything is tracked with cookies which means your unique affiliate id is attached to this visitor. If your affiliate cookie is in their browser – and they purchase the course any time in the next 365 days – you’ll receive a 30% commission on the sale (assuming you were the last affiliate to refer them).
It’s easy to do and no experience required
Just fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you within a couple business days (usually sooner) if your site is a good fit for the program.
Once approved simply log in, generate your affiliate links (I have a short tutorial explaining the process) and start promoting. If you ever have any questions or need some support, I’m always just an email away!
How do payments work?
Affiliate payments are sent by the affiliate program operator (Teachable.com) through PayPal on a NET-30 basis (because of the 30-day money-back guarantee). For example, any non-refunded sales you refer in January would be paid out to you the first week of March.
Sign up below
Step 1. Your account
Head over to my courses section and create a free account. If you have a Teachable account, you can sign in using that. If you’re a course student of mine, you already have an account on Profitable Creative so you can skip this step (or you can create a new account with a different email to keep things separate).