To become an affiliate, you agree to accept the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Tracking and Commissions
- All sales are tracked using cookies. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the browser’s cookies are not cleared.
- The last affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale.
- If a payment is refunded before you receive a payout, you will not be compensated for the sale.
- Visitors referred by affiliates are tracked for 365 days and keep in mind the last affiliate to refer a sale receives the commission.
- Payments are sent out on a NET-30 basis during the first week of the next month. For example, a sale referred in January would receive payment no later than the first week of March. This is necessary because of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Payments are managed and sent to your PayPal account by a third party (Teachable.com).
- You must have a valid payment (PayPal) email address set in your Teachable.com affiliate account to receive payment.
Each affiliate is fully responsible for the content on their website with respect to the promotion of this affiliate program.
Any affiliates we believe who are engaging in the following practices risk immediate termination from the affiliate program:
- Unsolicited mass e-mail/social network solicitations (SPAM)
- Attempting to defraud, cheat or mislead in any way.
- Providing purposefully inaccurate or deceitful information to us when signing up to the affiliate program.
- Cookie stuffing
- Creating multiple accounts is not allowed unless otherwise approved by us.
You agree by signing up to our affiliate program that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations that are expected of you in your jurisdiction.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR NOTIFICATION.